not a glow-in-the-dark bird
though that would be cool
My Priorities For The Week:
A) Find a doctor who can make Ike-a-saurus stop sounding like this when he breathes: HORRIBLE BREATHING NOISE.
2) Find my husband a job
2b.) Find him a job that pays one million dollars, and includes benefits that don't cost 2 million dollars.
III) Pay attention to the other kids, even though I cannot hear the poor things talking to me over The Horrible Pterodactyl Noises Of Ike-a-Saurus (THPNOI).
four) Not go 100% fucking batshit insane
5) Try to focus on good things.
pre-5) Invent some good things.
F) Remind self that JK Rowling had to go on public assistance before she got filthy stinking obnoxiously successful. So, if self has to make that call for the fucking Lonestar Card, it is not a personal reflection.
7) Figure out how to tell Rick Perry that he is a gigantic cocksucking inbred blatently evil moron for a) threatening to turn down federal funds to expand CHIP in Texas and for b) saying if people were more "fiscally responsible" they wouldn't be in the shit they're in, economically. I do not have a font big or bold enough for the SUCK IT this requires.
VIII) Enjoy the science behind Ike-a-saurus' barium swallow on Wednesday, and not panic about it
9) Possibly compose a song, or make a remix of THPNOI, including Christian Bale's freakout and that Over the Rainbow song from every movie ever, by the Hawaiian guy with the really long last name.
J) Try not to go 100% batshit insane. Did I say that one already?
K) Stop repeating myself.
12) Finish this freelance job
13) Finish writing this book
XIV Is that numeral right?) Not get the flu
O) Remember to eat
16) Not get busted for blogging when I am supposed to be upstairs working
17) Be happy that I am not on Galactica right now
18) Let Wilco wash over me
nineteen) Alternatively, let Marilyn Manson do some of that musical healing, too
T) try not to go 100% batshit insane